View Single Post
Old 04-09-13, 09:57 AM   #801
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Goose View Post
Excuse me, Dr. Steve. Blah, blah, blah...
Quote:
Dr. Steve, as you can see the court has ordered:
How nice for you.

Quote:
1) LCDR Williams relieved from his command on the USS Grenadier. DONE
Great. He doesn't need me to decide whether he gets his command back.

Quote:
2) LCDR Williams be admitted to the Subsim Psychiatric Hospital and placed under your care. DONE
1) I'm not a navy psychiatrist.
2) I'm not a psychiatrist of any kind. I'm just a guy who answers silly questions. Sometimes.

Quote:
3) LCDR Williams remains a member of low-standing of Subsim. DONE
Who says his standing is "low"? If I didn't hear it from Der Onkel then I didn't hear it at all.

Quote:
The only issue remaining sir is, if and when you decide after evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis, treatments, injections, shock therapy, psychiatric sessions, and of course, after the patient pays his bill, if the patient is competent to return to combat duty. If that point is ever reached, the patient is ordered to report to Admiral Armistead for reassignment at the Admiral's discretion.
Oh. is THAT all? I'm not sure if he's competent to tie his shoelaces. On the other hand I feel the same way about YOU. Me, I use velcro.

Quote:
Admiral Armistead is fully aware that everything this patient experienced on his last patrol and based on his behavior before and during trial, that your treatment may take weeks, months, even years! The Admiral is not pushing you for a decison. The Admiral is confident LCDR Williams is in good hands and will receive the treatment he deserves.
Maybe the Admiral needs a psychiatrist.

He, wait a minute! ARMISTEAD! Have you been moonlighting again, or is this 'Admiral' guy another one of your unsavory relatives? If the former, I'm going to have to put you back on peanuts. If the latter, one of you is a black sheep. Do I have to guess which one, or are you going to 'fess up?

Quote:
Thank you sir.
No problem. Fifty bucks, please.