Old 03-26-13, 12:04 AM   #1553
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by volodya61 View Post
Great news TDW you are still working on the Patcher
one question: any news about fixing a broken patch AI Crew Damage Control?
Still working on it. Trying to get the effects to stop when damage is fixed.

Still working on the carriers launching planes when they detect a contact. Just working out the bugs in it currently.

Also working on keeping destroyed units in the game (currently they sink to bottom and sit for some time then disappear through the bottom). I've narrowed down to what is causing the sinking through bottom but I'm trying to find where the game says yes, you can ignore max depth for location (ocean bottom) and continue on deeper. When the unit gets to >= 500m the game removes it.

Also trying to keep aircraft from being removed from game when their HPs are 0. I want to see them crash into water, break up, and sink to bottom.

v1.0.78.0 released. See post #1

starting with v1.0.78.0 added new patches to the SH5.exe that enable user to select color of the calculated torpedo impact time and added lots of new render patches (disable longitude lines, disable lattitude lines, disable view cone, disable torpedo line, disable torpedo line numbers, disable rendering of units (except player's sub) when at high zoom levels, disable rendering of units (except player's sub) when at low zoom levels, disable rendering of player's sub at high zoom levels and disable rendering of unit detection circles). All these new disables can be found under the Render patches.

These new disables will override any game settings.

Last edited by TheDarkWraith; 03-26-13 at 12:19 AM.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote