View Single Post
Old 03-02-13, 03:11 AM   #1109
CaptainCruise
Eternal Patrol

Location: Long Island, New York...home of the 5 gallon economy bucket of "Cruiser's Crunchy Egg Salad"!!!
Downloads: 344
Uploads: 0

OK, I guess it's my turn.

I've also been having a problem trying to use the MFM 3.2 mod with either of my SH3 installs. (GWX and NYGM Tonnage) I also tried to use the Skin Packs and the Displacement Fix mod. The games will get as far as loading a single mission and then CTD. I've tried different combinations of mods, but mostly I try to keep it simple with just using mods specific for GWX or NYGM.

My computr specs are solid. I'm on a ASUS G74SX Core I7 laptop that I've beefed up with 16GB memory, and a Seagate hybrid HDD for the Windows 7 64bit OS system. It's faster than most desktop rigs. I can run modded versions of SH 3-4-5 maxed out at 60 FPS or close to it.

I've been trying to find some answers for this on my own, but I'm looking at this one thread going back several years and just over 1100 posts and I'm wondering if my ticker has that much tome left to read them all!! I'll keep reading on my own but any help is appreciated. I'm pretty sure my problem is a conflict of code somewhere and not a computer issue, such as lack of memory, etc. I'll see what happens.

One last thing I just found a few hours ago. One of the folders in the Skins Pack is empty.....zero files in it. It is folder MFM-v3-US+UK_Skins19400601. Is this suppose to be empty or did I do something to mess it up?

Thanks troops...
Tom "CC"
CaptainCruise is offline   Reply With Quote