View Single Post
Old 02-19-13, 08:11 AM   #1472
Trevally.
Navy Seal

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizwald View Post
Thanks Targor, I looked it over again and believe I have done everything correctly, but just do not see how to set the file paths up in the Options File Editor / Viewer. I'm sure I'm missing something on the 1st page. Sorry for that if I did.

All my mods are working correctly in game but now in the later years of the war I am in need of the snorkel. Just not able to get to the screen where I can set the snorkel value to true. I have attached a pic of what I am seeing, I'm guessing the path must be wrong. Thanks again for any info any of you may have.
The normal process for using the options editor is to edit the py file when it is in your MODS floder and so set the path as -

C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\NewUIs_TDC_7_2_1_ByTheDarkWraith\data\Scrip ts\Menu\TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py

Then you would save the changes and install the mod.

To get the snorkel to work - you must do this.
Leave the mod installed and set your edit path to this:-

C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\data\Scripts\Menu\\TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py

Now you are editing the file direct from the game and this will allow you to add/remove snorkel.

Note: - when adding or removing the snorkel - always do it from the bunker save as if you do it when your save game is in the boat - you will ctd

sink em all