Old 02-17-13, 02:17 AM   #72
VONHARRIS
Konteradmiral

Downloads: 300
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubini View Post
Thanks Von by the words!

Just another comment that i probably already posted here on this thread some time ago: Sh3 engine (mainly in late war) will detect enemy planes almost always and at distances that you can drink a cup of coffe and press crash dive without any real "war fear" feeling. This is why you end rarelly being attacked by torpedo bombers. I made for my use a never released script that make the crash dive (and others dives orders too) a bit random in time making them a bit more long to be acquire sometimes, simulating the real thing. This add a uncertaint to a so much robotic&without war stress action on the game. Sometimes then, i end now very damaged by planes and aerial torpedos (mainly in late war): destroyed propellers, destroyed engines, etc, much more challenge them before. This also puts to the surface another mod: "abandon boat mod", wich simulate, in real in game 3D, the crew abandonning the boat, followed by a rescue, lost at sea or rescue by enemies situation at the end (based on your damage). Much better than before, IMHO!
Nice point here.
You are right : With a RWR device you can detect enemies very soon.
As for the "abandon U-boot" , I am using the otion in Stiebler's add-on patch , but no eye - candy.
VONHARRIS is offline   Reply With Quote