View Single Post
Old 02-11-13, 04:15 PM   #1035
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
When I get through doing my Optical Targeting Correction mod for RFB+RSRDC there should be more improvements than just adding the the visual scope correction. As I've done with the OTC version for TMO where I tried to correct or add new content as the need appeared. I'm doing the same thing with RFB. Like I said a couple of posts back, there are planes without engine sounds, one ship (the Paula freighter) without a bow/stern wake, another with the bow wake reversed, and the Museum will provide a quick trip back to the desktop when you come up on the right model. I'm still having trouble figuring out the reversed bow wake issue, but the rest are fixed and working as they should (actually the Paula never had a bow wake before.....apparently a stock game issue).

I'll be tweaking the radar as in the other OTC mods, finally making it usable. I'll also be looking at the sonar/hydrophone issue of not picking up a reasonable target when we should. Another issue is to look at the DD that seems unbalanced when it appears to accelerate. Little stuff that takes time to fix and test before releasing.
Thanks for adding some more goodies.