View Single Post
Old 01-17-13, 02:33 AM   #178
silentmichal
Frogman

Downloads: 241
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
Michal, I reloaded my mods today but when I went to play SH5 all it would do was crash and give error reports. I finally figured out that a couple of mods had to go. Then I found your interior mod, last one I checked, was causing CTDs and Error reports installed after SteelViking's mod. Once I removed yours all was well. Somehow it isn't compatible with his on my computer.

I guess I should have tried leaving yours in and removing SteelViking's to see what would have happened. Unfortunately I didn't do that.

I wonder, is it possible you and SteelViking could merge both of your mods into one? Like doing an Interior Super Mod.

Hi!

So, you have errors? Hmm....... strange . But OK, let's give me some screenshots of this error, and please describe this error. Give me also your modlist and computer spec.

And what is "CTD"? I really don't know it .

And about merge SteelViking's mod and my mod... it's good idea, not bad . Maybe I'll write to SteelViking about it... thanks for idea !