View Single Post
Old 12-31-12, 09:59 AM   #28
V13dweller
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 101
Uploads: 2

I was experimenting with the Mission editor again, and I have found that the Scharnhorst and Deutschland Pocket battleships main guns actually don't fire
They track the targets, but they don't fire, the ship only uses it's secondary weapons, like the smaller single barrel cannons.

It's quite strange, I put all of the German battleships in a line, and some British battleships in a line, the Germans won, after a long battle, the Schleswig-Holstien seemed to have been attacked the least, and made most of the kills (Strange for a per-dreadnaught)
The Bismarck charged in and make short work of the destroyer screen guarding the battleships, took some damage but came out alive.

If you want the statistics of battle, the British had HMS Suffolk, Hood, Barham and Ark royal. 3 Kent heavy cruisers, 2 A class destroyers, 4 flower corvettes, and 2 Black swan sloop's. The Germans had KM Tirpitz, KM Scharnhorst, KM Deutschland, KM Konigsberg KM Koln 4 type 34 destroyers AMC Penguin AMC Komet and KM Emden.
What a battle it was.

I did my best to make it as fair as possible, because the pocket battleships don't use their main guns.

Also the Auxiliary cruisers did not maneuver to attack the enemy
They just did that zig-zag course non-destroyers do when enemies are nearby.
V13dweller is offline   Reply With Quote