View Single Post
Old 11-20-12, 05:34 PM   #851
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husksubsky View Post
Thx mate but just as with MADMAX subdiesel I get message "403 FORBIDDEN" from dl site.
However:yes Ihave all patches enabled xpt some render stuff and mapcolors.
I have not activated anything in via optionviewer xpt those you described (tc1, obelixmapthingy and snorkel. Oh yes I did change a value when to set tc1 if contact spotted from 8000m to 12000m . I get tc1 in game from 17000mto 18000 m when they spot something so I don t really get the point but it s at set 12 000 m now.)

I m curious about this menu.txt. do I need deactivate/unpatch or something like that before using it?(if I manage to get it)

A little sideissue: When running decks awash crew is present but can t spot. Next thing is that the hydrophone starts working althoug I can see it poke up above the surface.
I searched throug optionviewer to find adjustments but nothing that could fix this.

Is it woth bothering? Do the AI see less of you when running decks awash? or is it only a fancy option with no real effect.

This crew spotting is linked to possibillity to arm deckgun. All get greyed out periodicly in high seas even when surfaced I would like to have the option to spot even in high seas and the hydro not to work before deeper. I ll just be strict with myself and not use deckgun even though I can if I cant adjust one without the other. Any ideas where those numbers are?
Use the MEP file to load my mods in exact order , play on 100% realism with real navigation . Play using my TC at max 256 . Edit the options file to drop to 1TC on every message box messages . have a good time . No ctds in a long time for me .
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote