View Single Post
Old 10-16-12, 10:20 AM   #9424
Dogfish40
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 827
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choum View Post
Does this mod change the way deck gun can operate ?

Now even on calm sea, I have many difficulties to keep the crew on the deck gun every time my depth is below 6.0m i think they dissapears.

As the sub sway beetwenn 5meter to 6.x, deck gun crew appears/dissapearq, is there's a way to change this value to 6.5 meters.

Ahoy Choum.
It doesn't change it no. Your deck gun crew should clear off the deck with over 5m depth, so until that boat comes up to 5m, your gun crew will not fire. It is very frustrating indeed when under pressure to fire and the crew keeps popping in and out. What you can do to try and get that boat at the proper depth is to order ahead standard for a short time, say 30 sec to 45 sec at the most. Then back off your speed again.
Mind you, we are talking about relatively calm seas. In rough seas, it was impossible and dangerous to use the gun as men would be washed over.
Anyway, there is one more salvation. There is a mod I believe called "Bad weather Guns" and it does just that. You'll be able to use the guns no matter what the weather conditions.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=1564

Gute Jagd
D40