Thread: Download limit
View Single Post
Old 09-18-12, 08:50 PM   #53
Raven-505
Swabbie

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0
Why?

At first, I was a little annoyed by the fact that the list that I, and a good majority of other people, are using (Sober's), there are over 50 mods to get on before I can start really playing the game. I admit, that's mostly what I've been doing is downloading since I got here. But I see the Admin.'s point to costs. So, I'm cool with it. Besides, with all of the mods, it's good for me to go slow and read the notes to how to setup the mods. If there was no limit, I'd be blazing away and overlook something, crash the whole thing, and have to start over. Besides, I believe in this site and the products that are produced here, so I donated. I'm no free-loader, with ALL of the mods, it's definitely worth a little money back to them. What I've learned here has greatly improved the game for me, and have learned some stuff about subs I didn't know. So, short story long, I don't see a problem with the setup here. If your someone who can't get over the fact of 10 downloads a day, go somewhere else. You may get a site with no limit. You may get mods with diminished quality. You may strike gold. I don't see much need in complaining about petty things like that.
Raven-505 is offline   Reply With Quote