View Single Post
Old 09-18-12, 08:41 AM   #199
polyfiller
Weps

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 0

Karl - is there any way I can convince you to join the efforts to compelete the TSWSM ? I just posted in the ATO mods forum about my intent to compete the 1st beta release of the TSWSM.

Could really do with some assistance form someone who understand how to make ships playable .... I also know how to do this (I've comepleted around 40 for TSWSM) ... but I really need some more active modding talent to help out.

One thing I want to do is to use you improved graphics / model for ships like HMS Hood in the TSWSM ... the one we currently have was taken, IIRC, from SH3. This would mean taking your 3D model and aligning it with the .upc and .zon files we use for the current Hood ... I can do this but I need to direct my time to other parts of the mod I need to comlpete before beat release.

Also quick quesiton - do you ships have working external damage models i.e. do shell holes appear in the ship you are playing if hit ?

Please please please consider helping .... it would give the community a mod with a large variety of surface ships to campaign in, plus lot's of nice features not seen before.

Thanks (hopefully in advance ;-)
polyfiller is offline   Reply With Quote