Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGREG View Post
HI

I understand anything on the site, but I find the location to download -> tutaj
It looks promising
Google translate helped to some extent:

Quote:
Hi everyone,

For a long time did not show any activity on the forum. But I'm still working on my modem regarding the crew of the ship. I'd say right away: I used the fashion MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 by "Heretic", and the fashion PE_MORE_CREW 00.00.03b by "Paris_England". For Them - respects. It is based on these two mods created my own, I think the best fashion available to the crew. Now mention the pros and cons: Pros: + Number of crew closer to true (it is now 38 members of the crew, and not, as in the standard version, 29), + crew stopped to teleport - quite nicely now go back and forth, + Animations are Now as best suited to the situation, + Compatible with most major mods (TDW Multiple UIs, Open Horizon, Magnum Opus, etc.) and the basic version, + crew is on the outside, when the weather is bad, + Mod is compatible with JSGME. Cons: - The crew "comes to himself" and goes along for the "a la <bli***378;niaczki syjamskie>" - Sometimes a team can be added to "freeze" - do not go any animations - Sometimes different people behave strangely (I know where it is Error - Repair) - I am thinking that such a heavy watch officer at the department wobbling like a drunk - After the attack, such as torpedo, the crew no longer goes out, - When anti-aircraft gun, gunner you levitate ( I know where the error is to repair) - mod to work properly (after installation) to load each mission, return to the main menu and reload the mission - if we do not, we will have additional 9 people (I have no idea where it is mistake, I ask you for help.) - Sometimes the crew of "running away" from the ship - I know where is the error ... [/ u] Here some pics: This mod will automatically include fashion MightyFine Crew 1.2.1 - so we do not need to install it. Install the standard by JSGME. Copy the folder "MODS" to the folder where the folder "MODS" on your computer. default - Silent Hunter 5th If anyone would like to join the project, you are cordially invited (read text file in the folder "Documentation"). All comments and suggestions are welcome. WELCOME TO DOWNLOAD! Downloading: click here .
gap is offline   Reply With Quote