Thread: Download limit
View Single Post
Old 08-10-12, 02:34 PM   #20
Dogfish40
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 827
Uploads: 0

As you can see, I've downloaded several mods myself (You created a mod junkie with me!). When I first saw that I had been limited to 10 a few weeks ago, I thought that somehow I had been demoted. The explanation satisfied me. I rarely need to get more than 10 anymore and I have a flash drive plus a couple of other Backups just for the Mods for SH 3-4 and 5. When I had to wait, it was only one more day, that's 20 mods in two days (and I didn't need all that). That's a lot of mods for that amount of time.
If someone has some kind of emergency where they've lost their drive and all their data, maybe Subsim could put up a special contact page and providing it is quick enough to be worth the effort, givin a special gold key to open up the dam for a day. This contact post or whatever could be used specifically for Members who have to download 100 mods or so to run their game and someone who is a basic contributing member. With an explanation they could somehow get a key for a day. I dunno' I'm just thinkin' of something that everyone could agree on. Maybe it's not possible.
For now, 10's good!
Thank you Modder's
D40