View Single Post
Old 08-03-12, 10:40 AM   #1855
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Having cancelled Visa and Paypal, sucks, but I stick to it (did it during the Assange affair when companies started to poodle to the US). And doing cash transfer order requires to give them my full ID dataset, it seems. I am not dumb enough to throw around my data so carelessly just to gie them opportunity to trade them and makew money with them, and me being spammed by companies that before I never have heared of, or my banking account being compromised. I don'T like nor do I need this kind of crap.

So unfortunately I draw the consequence and pass on this one. Tolerating steam for just playing it, is one thing. Giving them my full dataset and banking info, is something different, and definitely beyond the red line.

PS3 and other data protection Waterloos of recent months and years, anyone?

P.S. I hope I am must not fold over Virtual Pool 4 next week also, for the same reason. They better offer anonymous cash transfer as an option, or they too have lost me. Thankfully I can work around the problem with SBP updates via private direct contact. That is worth pure gold.