Thread: My first car :D
View Single Post
Old 07-28-12, 03:12 PM   #140
ajrimmer42
Royal Kinotropist

Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0

Did someone say mud?

Spending the weekend at a local Pay and Play off road centre, soooo much fun. and Muddy as heck

Even after one run round the "easy" stuff I've really found out the true capabilities of this little beast and wow can it do some stuff! Admittedly I did have to get winched out within about 100yds, but after a very nice bloke in a similarly modified Vit came along and offered to lead us round (followed by a very nice Suzuki SJ to complete the convoy) I went through, and over some things i would never have thought possible, only having to be towed out once. One particular hill I thought totally out of the question after seeing even the guy in front struggle with, he said it would be no problem, and after 3 attempts, each gathering more momentum I made it easily very proud of myself for that

Unfortunately I didn't get any pics or video of it as both me and Jim were crapping ourselves the whole time...

Anyway, few more piccies

Land Rover being winched out of a hole lol

Disco judging by the crap this was kicking out its exhaust, I'm pretty sure he was running on coal

He got stuck again lol

SJ to the rescue again lol

And then the Discovery got stuck...

It took no less than 4 attempts to get him free, involving 2 Vitaras, a tree and finally a Land Rover Defender lol

But yeah it was fun haha

And we're off again tomorrow so hopefully be some more pics to follow

Don't judge a ship by the number of it's guns, but by the skill of it's crew.
ajrimmer42 is offline   Reply With Quote