View Single Post
Old 01-17-06, 04:25 PM   #8
HydroShok
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I had some time to experiment so more after I posted. It works with all driveables that I know of except p3, of course that one cant go 0 knots. I figured I would point all p3's away from the op area, and after like 15 minutes, if a human hasn't turned it around and its like 100 miles away, i could just yank it.

Yes, lw is right. It doesn't yank me out in single player if Im going 0 knots. So more than likely a human player is 100% safe.

If you use a large random start box, then the trigger radius has to be much larger.

I've got two missions here where it works, one is 3vs3 sub only where AI disappears (except bio, neutral of course). the other is one where the ffg, helo, and a sub will disappear, if you pick the p3 to drive(which i haven't experimented with yet, but pretty confident something can be rigged up). you can even cut on the radar really close to the enemy ffg and he wont shoot at you. I noticed that he will lauch a chopper however. So if an ffg has any choppers they must be inflight with the "trick" applied as well.

neat trick: if you copy and paste and ffg with attached inflight helo, both having attached triggers to remove and 0 knots transit tatics, then the whole thing will get copied from just the ffg. when you paste you get all the triggers, helo and all.