View Single Post
Old 07-22-12, 07:13 AM   #1846
kiwi_2005
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 223
Uploads: 1

Ive replaced Skyrims music with Conan the Barbarian music sound tracks playing ingame 15 soundtracks for different areas of the game. ie Files are placed in folders you create = Town, Day, night, dusk, dungeons, taverns and so on, then place the music you want to be played for different areas into appropriate folder. Then create a music folder and place them all in there, & place in skyrims Data folder.

To add yur own music you need something like this. Then away you go. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13286/

This modder has practically done half the job, all you have to do is convert your music to xvm or wave i read xvm is more reliable and rename them to the correct names so skyrim knows when to play them.

For me its bloody awesome to listen to Conan music while running round as a axe welding barbarian with the Conan intro theme blaring in the background! Just ups the gameplay for me. Oh and i added in Morrowinds intro theme as well for when trekking in the mountains. I never get sick of Morrowinds intro theme.

As for sharing my conan sounds i can't due to copyright nags.

Nothing wrong with Skyrims music like always Bethsheda makes sure they have excellent music ingame, with morrowind and oblivion it was a piece of cake to add music, skyrims a bit trickier. Next up if i even get round to it i might create a marksmen in skyim and add LOTR sound tracks

Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.

Last edited by kiwi_2005; 07-22-12 at 07:27 AM.
kiwi_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote