View Single Post
Old 07-19-12, 07:13 PM   #6401
Novac-185th
Swabbie

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpt. Lehmann View Post
Hi Novac. If it is useful, I've just completed a download check and MD5 hash comparison using my links listed via the GWX website. All matched and assuming users downloads are not interrupted, the resultant downloads are still good.

A fresh installation of SH3 patched to 1.4b and a fresh download of GWX 3.0 installed over it, should cure your blues, assuming it is one or more files missing on your current installation.

YES YES YES!

At last it works

This time I used Lehmanns files but I also did something different with my install of SH3.
I installed SH3 > 1.4 patch > then No DVD fix > Ran SH3 > installed GW3 = Success.

Previously I installed SH3 > 1.4 patch > Ran SH3 with DVD in drive > then No DVD fix > Installed GW3 = Fail

So I cant say if the Jimbuna files were causing the problem could it have been starforce?

@danlisa, Dont worry about my sanity. i went insane long long ago
Thanks to everyone who helped.
When I tried to install after a few years I thought Ive got no chance of support with an 8 year old sim. How wrong could I be!

I dont know if any of you are familiar with a sim called Falcon 4? But that is my main passion. Its been going for 12 years or so and that has been given a new lease of life by people like you. The BMS 4.32 upgrade gives new flight sims a run for there money!

Once again thanks
Novac-185th is offline   Reply With Quote