View Single Post
Old 07-13-12, 09:45 AM   #7
twm47099
Bosun

Downloads: 93
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylander_1314 View Post
Or the 3D TDC Mod as Donna suggested. It has the pointer you can move.
I've tried to use that, but I must have a video card issue. I don't get any movable pointers. I have a few other problems that I think point to video card problems.

I've tried loading the TDC mod (the one that looks like an actual TDC and where you enter info directly on the dials.
The 'body' of the TDC shows up, but all the dials just show their black backgrounds.

I have the mod which adds the 3K yrd bearing indicator that moves with the sub on the chart. No matter which version I try, the range scaling is wrong - For the resolution I am using now, the 3K ring actually measures 1900 yrds (I made a chart of screen range vs actual range which works well enough.)

I have the OTC mod. But the OTC range input dial does not have its index line. I have to approximate it position when I enter ranges. Also the omnimeter inner scales don't line up with the 'groove' in the slide rule and their lower edges are covered by the slide rule frame.

I tried the small chronometer mod. The chronometer did not change size and was still the same large chron.

It's always an adventure.

I have a Radeon ADI 1500 card; if anyone could list some currently available video cards that would work well with SH4 v 1.5 on an XP computer, I'd appreciate it.

Tom
twm47099 is offline   Reply With Quote