View Single Post
Old 06-29-12, 11:34 AM   #176
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve.puma View Post
So I greet you all, there are great fashion, yet here SH5 did not play so I'm going to try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwersen View Post
Ahoy..!!!
Just sign in here...
Used to play Silent Hunter series , and started to play SH5 right now.

Still getting things and mods to make SH5 more confortable to play.

Thank you all the comunity for the help and files !!!!

See you

Cassiano Iwersen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetown95 View Post
Well, I've actually been a member here for a while, but this is my first post on the site. However, I've absolutely loved the subsim forums not only for all the information on the Silent Hunter series, but for the wealth of information on all things related to the history of U-boats as well! Hats off to the hardcore modders on here too. I don't have a clue how some of you guys can figure out how to polish up these games so well, but it never fails to impress. It's the reason I bought SH5 after all; even though it was a pretty terrible release in its vanilla state, I knew it was only a matter of time before the modding community would be bringing it up to the same level of immersion and enjoyment that I've received from SH3 and SH4 for so many years. So, to wrap it up, just wanted to make a quick post since I've never done so before and give a shout out to everyone who exchanges so much helpful information and insight on the forum boards here. Happy hunting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by supefutbol View Post
Been lurking on here for awhile and looking to finally getting into SH 5 with all the great mods here. Later.
Welcome to you all

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)