View Single Post
Old 06-14-12, 09:54 AM   #1
postalbyke
Chief

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 1
Default [RE-REL] Torpedoraum Typ II for Postalbyke

After agonizing for several months about the morality of this, and not getting any responses from people, I decided to go ahead! So without further ado;

*Ahem.*

THIS IS NOT MY .DAT, NOT MY MODEL, AND NOT MY WORK.
I am re-releasing it with a slight modification to work with my Type II Interior 2 mod.

It is here: http://bit.ly/Rr8hLa

Readme as follows:

/begin readme
Torpedoraum II for Postalbyke CT

Please read entire text! This isn't my stuff!

This is an update to the Torpedoraum II mod by MCHALO12, based on some innovative work by Tomi_099. I have removed some of the extra weight from this model, and have reworked the CT hatch area for use with my Type II Interior 2 series of mod. I have also cut out the cameras.dat and commands.de files to make this more friendly for my mod.

I repeat: I don't own the model or the .dat, I just updated it to interface with my mod.

Original Readme:
Readme Torpedoraum II - (Please scroll down for the Englisch version)

--- English version ---

This mod adds a torpedo room to the interiour of the type II boat, furthermore, some objects in the command room are
changed or added. The mod is JSGME compatible and works in combination with LSH, GWX, WAC and stock SH3. Additionally
to the torpedo room, also camera behaviour is changed: command room camera "F2" now and bridge camera "F4" are free
cameras, so the new interiour can be watched more easily. By pressing the "0" - key on the keypad you can get back
to previous stations, for example to the command room if you were watching radio messages.

The mod edits three files: nss_uboat2_cr.dat, cameras.dat and commands_de.cfg

ATTENTION: The file "cameras.dat" is from Lsh 5 in combination with the OLC GUI. This could probably cause problems
for players that do not use Lsh with OLC GUI, so these players have to delete the files cameras.dat and
commands_de.cfg from the "MODS" - folder BEFORE enabling the mod via JSGME. If you wish to have the camera mod also
in combination with other super mods, please write me - MCHALO12- a PM at the Ubisoft or Subsim forum.

Credits:

Nearly all objects in the torpedo room were modelled by Tomi_099 from the subsim forum. He created the torpedo room
for SH4 and I converted it to SH3 and added a couple of new objects. My huge gratitude and admiration therefore goes
to Tomi for his love of detail in his invaluable work for SH; I hope we may admire many more pieces of his work!

The new crew members were created by xalex99x and radagast95 from the Ubisoft forum. Besides this, both of them
helped to solve a couple of technical problems, and especially Alex had to sometimes calm me down if something did
not work at all... Many thanks to both of you!

Many other people helped me with the various problems (the order of mention has no meaning):

- Rowi58
- Testpilot1978
- Magic1111
- EMB
- dreibuchstaben
- blueduck1980
- Flakmonkey

I certainly forgot to mention someone, sorry for this, please contact me via PM at the Ubisoft or Subsim forum.

Have fun with this mod, best regards, MCHALO12.
/end readme

I hope everyone has as much fun with this mod as I do, I don't go to sea without it!

Last edited by postalbyke; 01-01-13 at 01:11 AM.
postalbyke is offline   Reply With Quote