View Single Post
Old 06-11-12, 03:44 PM   #538
MGR1
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 252
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egan View Post
I mean, exactly how bad do you have to be to not make any political capital out of the current bunch of bullies, chinless wonders and incompetents?
Possibly because the current crop of Labour MP's are from the same source as the rest of them.

Straight out of Uni with a less-than-useful degree in politics or "meedja studies" and straight into the party machine.

Fundamentally, few of them are actually qualified to be anything other than politicians, especially the younger ones.

Just because they're part of the Blue, Yellow or Red mob, doesn't mean to say they don't have the same fundamental interest - to stay elected by any means. They've never had to live in the real world, as it were.

There are exceptions, but they're few and far between.

Besides, if, theoretically, Scotland DID vote for Independence, Labour would take the greatest hit. They've got a heck of a lot of MP's north of the border compared with the rest - the Conservatives are toxic up here so they'd be least affected.

Apart from Miliband and Balls, I can't name any of them - Holyrood included.

Mike.
"I am the battleship Jean Bart. This name originates from a certain 'respected' privateer... Yes? You want to know what privateers are? Hmph, they are pirates that rob openly under the banner of their country."

Jean Bart from the mobile game Azur Lane.