View Single Post
Old 03-15-12, 12:39 AM   #589
pedrobas
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 301
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swat View Post
Pedrobas: I'm currently running version 0.3 of your mod pack and everything seems to be fine. Only sometimes flags on some ships are not animated (frozen), but I can close my eyes and live with this minor issue. I believe it's not caused by the mod pack itself anyway. I can't upgrade the mod pack at this point, because I'm on patrol so I will be able to do so when I get back to base. Just a question: When I upgrade from 0.3 to higher version should I start new career or will my savegames run normally with newer versions of MMM? Honestly I don't want to loose my saves right now since I've sunk few ships already. Anyway 0.3 is working fine for me, thank you, very good work on this one and keep going.

If anyone knows how to fix those frozen flags please let me know. Thanks in advance.
You can try to continue campaign with v0.5, it should work, but with sh5 you never know.

About the frozen flags, itīs a SH5 bug, it happens sometimes. Normally, saving the game, exit game, restart game, load save game, solves the problem, but not always.
pedrobas is offline   Reply With Quote