View Single Post
Old 03-12-12, 06:52 PM   #1431
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Task Force View Post
Odd, as I just did the first three contracts for the DB killing all three with a bow & arrow, and everything was fine.
I did them all with bow and arrow, the first two that went off (so far) without a hitch were the targets outside Ivarstead and Windhelm respectively. I have been back through the Rift and in Riften and no trouble there from the guards, pretty sure I've been in and around Windhelm as well and no problems there either.

The one I got in trouble on was the miner chick in Dawnstar. I waited and waited and waited and she simply would not go in her house or leave the city proper. Finally in the wee hours she went back to the mine and was hanging around outside the entrance. I had circled back behind the town and was hidden behind the last building in that outer row and the rocks of the ridge behind it.

I can only assume there was a guard near enough to see her take the shot, but I went all the way back behind the row of buildings just below the ridge and back to where I'd left Golldir waiting on the road out of town and was never detected the whole time. Then walked back into town to test the waters and *boom* the entire local constabulary is out for my blood.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote