View Single Post
Old 03-05-12, 03:39 PM   #847
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGREG View Post
I have succeeded the mesh-bone connection, but unable to open the menu of the selected mesh after double click on the mesh (with the "origin" "show" removed), in the menu no longer displays (i can't not more rescale my needles )

If you have Show checked for the bones you will not be able to select the mesh and thus not able to edit it. Uncheck Show for bones (under Bones tab) then reselect the mesh in the meshes treeview. You'll know when the mesh is selected as the second from the bottom status line will say 'Mesh x'

Why the boxes to the position, rotation, scale. still grayed in the menu Meshes

Not until the mesh is selected will they be enabled. You can only select the mesh when the Show is not checked for Bones (under Bones tab). Uncheck Show for bones (under Bones tab) then reselect the mesh in the meshes treeview. You'll know when the mesh is selected as the second from the bottom status line will say 'Mesh x'

-The keyboard keys in meshes menu : R (otation)-T (ranslate)-Z (axis) do not work (Z sends to the backup menu UVW)

The keys R(otate), T(ranslate), S(cale), X, Y, and Z do not work until camera is locked (C key)

-Could you add a key (like shift) to soften or adjust the speed (or length) of displacement on the mouse and keys (often I find myself between "two displacements" and the mouse movement is super amplified (even at smaller dpi on my mouse)

That is something I am currently working on today
See above in yellow
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote