View Single Post
Old 03-03-12, 04:16 AM   #3223
Olamagato
Torpedoman

Downloads: 72
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by h.sie View Post
@Olamagato: Unfortunately, I have to concentrate on my job now for the next months, thus I cannot completely re-write the Fixes.
No problem. Perhaps in the future on the occasion to improve the simulation of some other problem you will find some time to reduce the time compression to 1 if the engine fails due to overloading.

Quote:
That means, that the Diesel Damages Fix in it's current state only works well for Repair-Time Factors in the range of [30.....120]. Sorry, sorry!
Is probably not as bad as described. I checked it several times and large engine damage most likely resulted from high levels of time compression.

Quote:
I just consulted google/wikipedia in order to see what exactly a shader is. You see: I'm not competent. Also, I'm not available. Additionally, since I never played a modern pc game, I am not petted by nice/modern graphics and thus very much satisfied with sh3 graphics as it is.
Fortunately SH3 in terms of graphical programming is no different in principle, like the latest games. Shader programs in SH3 consist of only a few instructions while in today's games these might be it more complex.
Olamagato is offline   Reply With Quote