View Single Post
Old 02-21-12, 10:12 AM   #209
pedrobas
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 301
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bart View Post
Ok, will do. I'll report back as soon as Ive tried it.

Strange though, the extra mods I have in are ones that you recommended are ok to use on the instructions page (page 1), maybe theres an issue with those that we don't know about. Up to part 5 it works great
Quote:
Originally Posted by khold View Post
Update: I use
Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[D:\games\Silent Hunter 5\MODS]

MMM p1 - Dynamic Environment v0.2
No magic skills v1.5 MCCD compatible
MMM p2 - Graphics-FX-IRAI v0.2
MMM p3 - tdw UI v0.2
EQuaTool 01.01 by AvM - Medium Clean Style
MMM p4 - Enhance SOUNDS v0.2
MMM p5 - OHII+mtns+Lifeboats (OHII 1.7) v0.2

It works smoothly as said earlier but I have to load the "autosave_enter_base" first and then load my save out on missions otherwise I get a CTD.

Something to look at perhaps?

My rig:
i5-2500k 3.3ghz
8 gb ram
ati 6950 2gb gddr5
win7x64
It has been a challenge to put (mnts+ Harbour Enhancements) together with the other parts, actually i was using Magnus Opus +otrher mods before, and since it was imposible to me to make (mnts+ Harbour Enhancements) to work togher with that is why i decided to do my own mega mod. But obviously there are still some problems. I think, and this is my opinion, that the problem comes when the system CTD, and TDW UI can´t close the files it creates properly. I think this is what is happening to bart ( it also happens to me from time to time because i´m all day long trying different mods and combinations for MMM to improve). The walkaround i´ve found is that told by khold:

"to load the "autosave_enter_base" first and then load my save out on missions otherwise you get a CTD", this is working for me too.

Another advise i give is: if trying a new mod with MMM causes CTD. Unenable "all" mods (not only the new one) and reenable them without the new one then : "load the "autosave_enter_base" first and then load my save out on missions"

Sorry but till the moment this is the only solution i´ve found.

Kind regards
Pedro

Last edited by pedrobas; 02-21-12 at 10:22 AM.
pedrobas is offline   Reply With Quote