View Single Post
Old 02-10-12, 07:27 PM   #1068
Krauter
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 102
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen View Post
I understand what you are saying. However, given that in the wake of the Horse Armor debacle were were given the Orrery, Merhunes Razor, Courier's Stash, Gun Runners Armory and the Oblivion house DLCs (not to mention the incredibly substanial expansion DLCs such as Knights of the Nine, Shivering Isles, Operation Anchorage, The Pitt, Point Lookout, Broken Steel, Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues and Lonesome Road), I am inclined to believe that Bethesda has more than learned their lesson. I am salivating over the prospect of Skyrim DLCs.
I must have been living under a rock because I only recognize 4-5 out of that list of DLCs for Oblivion

In any case I will be buying any DLC they come out with because of my love for the TES franchise as well as to help encourage and support Bethesda in their efforts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soopaman2 View Post

Being a loyal Fallout and TES player that I am, I will second this statement.

First of all, any other game company, your sorry backsides would have paid for the graphics uphaul. and Construction Kit.

Or like Total war games, modders could have been told to copulate with their mothers, but no...They encourage modding it, unlike Total war, who died when they switched to pack files, killing the main appeal of the game.

The DLC for Skyrim will be amazing. Simply because they know the fanbase can make something better if not. In other words, if they don't make it good enough for someone to pay for, then a fan will make it for free. So it has to be good.
Kind of shot myself in the foot in this respect. Damn consoles