View Single Post
Old 02-01-12, 02:25 PM   #972
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frau kaleun View Post
I think the thing with the followers and the encumbrance issue starts to be a problem if you acquire and dismiss them repeatedly and never remove/reset their inventory using the console, and the game resets their default inventory on acquisition enough times that they end up carrying a lot of weight you can't see. If you are using removeallitems on them as a matter of course in order to insure that they use only the weapons and armor you give them, it should never be a problem.
I'm not sure. NPC have a default bow, a hunting bow (NOT the often quoted Imperial bow). As long as the have default bows, they will never use any other bows. They will use better swords, but never better bows, it seems. Googled boards say that, too.

If they would default their original equipment once you removed it, they would not use any better bow you have given them and which they continued to own even when you had sent them away. But they seem to do, they stay with their given weapons and bows, and I also have not seen their loadingh capacity decreasing - I tested it just this afternoon after reading your last answer above.

So it seems to me that once the removeallitems command has been given at least once, the problem you descriobed becomes non-existent?!

Something else, the game does autopatch when I switch Steam online every couple of weeks, and a newer version is available, yes? I mean I do not need to additionally choose "update" anywhere, yes?