Old 01-18-12, 09:30 AM   #3676
BernieP2
Watch

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0
Default Me Too ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Ducimus, loving 2.5, actually playing without RSRD currently, change things up.One issue though is bow tubes and stern tubes are getting destroyed very easily(not showing up on the DC screen as destroyed though but when try to open, no sound and when fire it reports tubes are too damage to launch) did you change something? Also, the adjusted fuel is not allowing for the ahead standard cruise as in other versions.fuel burns fast at ahead standard.What would I need to do to change it back?
I was on a convoy attack and had the same problelm .. all fwd tubes unusable but damage shows 000% and no damage shown on the DC screen.

Haven't had any problem with speed or fuel usage.

My setup currently is as follows:

TMO 2.5
RSRDC_TMO V502
RSRDC V5xx Patch1
TMO Visuals for RSRDC
Fixed Zero Bomb Load RSRDC
Fixed CD Sonar RSRDc
Max Optics for TMO_2
OPCF green
3000 yd Bearing Tool (1440x)

Any comments and / or suggestions on on a fix or other mods, etc. are welcomed!!

Thanks so much again to all the modders and what they've done to make a good game GREAT! And thanks to the forum commenters and the information and experiences they share so freely.

Fair Winds and Good Hunting

BernieP2

Athlon 64 Processor 4000, 4 gig memory, HP 16x9 19" monitor. Ditched the on-board NVIDIA Geforce 6150 for a newer Geforce 8400 GS card w/ 512MB DDR2. and running XP Pro .. frame rates are a bit slow, but it works fine...
BernieP2 is offline   Reply With Quote