View Single Post
Old 01-18-12, 02:40 AM   #98
Mr. Reeves
Nub

Downloads: 24
Uploads: 0

I was reminded how much I like to watch ships sink my the capsized cruise ship off italy. Probably politically incorect but hey It looks cool... blowing up ships. See it all started with silent hunter 3. I lost that disk years ago so I bought silent hunter 5 on steam after trying to find the latest version. I'm waiting on it to download and downloading some mods to fix the known issues. One I'm excited about is the realistic sinking mod. So hopefully I only need to put one hole in every compartment, do time compression and the ship will capsize and go down. Also if only ships took damage from fire. It would be more realistic. i also like the idea of more powerful torpedoes. Because the ships in SH3 took too many hits to bring down. Anyway my name is andrew. I live in BayMinette Alabama. I have an honerable discharge from the navy. I have a 5 month old son named Ethan. And I like sub sims, strategy games, rideing 4 wheelers, and cutting down trees with a shotgun or ak-47. I also like exercise and food. I have a garden in the summer. But mostly right now I want my downloads to finish and then I want to find a carrier and sink it. Maybe a battleship or two. I hate how our government has **** on our bill of rights since 9 11 and I don't fight for them anymore because of it.
Mr. Reeves is offline   Reply With Quote