View Single Post
Old 01-06-12, 02:16 AM   #3010
h.sie
Admiral

Downloads: 131
Uploads: 0

@Olagamato:

1) The next mayor version V16B will include all of the current Alpha Testing Mods and will very likely come with an .ini file containing some adjustable parameters. One of them will surely be the factor that enlarges the repair time - since I also think that the current factor of 60 is too low.

2) The question is not whether a certain mod request is possible, since all is possible in principle. The question is whether there will be someone who programs it. I am not the one, since it is too much effort for me compared to the outcome.

3) The current value was not taken from historical based information since we had none so far. Thus, it was a "forum consensus", from what forum members were thinking to be a realistic value. Could you please point me to a source that approves your declaration. I could also make this value of 30m configuratble via .ini file. Also I have no problem to reduce it to 20m or even periscope depth. In the meantime you should disable this mod, if you don't like it.

4) Did you consider the possibility that the mistake is yours? We (LGN1 and me) tested this fix intensively and in 1943 - 1945 we had very low failure rate PROVIDED we set the torpedo depth deeper than 0.4xWindspeed. Setting the depth too shallow will cause a higher failure rate. See the readme and the graphics in the 1st post.

5) Hello.

Last edited by h.sie; 01-06-12 at 02:40 PM.
h.sie is offline   Reply With Quote