View Single Post
Old 12-25-11, 11:59 AM   #334
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLF View Post
Unfortunately, I am still getting the error and it now appears before I try to load anything. It is slightly different, as follows:-

"Exception is:
Error in the application. *********
********* Exception caught in OnPaint"

When I ran DbgView I also noticed quite a few lines with the following error message:-

00000714 13.52196884 [4080] LODError 0x10B3C (0x10D04)

Any ideas, please?

I also note that the application window doesn't fit on my resolution (1440 x 900) - what resolution do you run at?
The app is set to run at 1200 X 1025.

That LODError is from a file. It appears you tried to load a file. It's something it read from the file.

I'd like to see the full DbgView output if possible. What I'd like to see from it is you run the app. After it's loaded don't try to load anything. Move the camera around with the mouse for a little bit. Then try to load a file. Ensure Debug is enabled (under Misc tab)

I might also code up something that will read your video card's capabilities and output it all to text file so I can see if there's something I've coded in thinking will work with anyone's video card that actually isn't and have you run it

Can you run my SH map viewer app found in \data\Applications of my UIs mod without problem?
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote