Old 12-21-11, 05:15 PM   #211
Trevally.
Navy Seal

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad29 View Post
Hi Trevally!
I have some notes after returning from 1st patrol (Coastal Waters campaign) just for the information:

1. I've met two ships with frozen flags (near british coast, but of the other nations), also one "blackship" - german transport at the mouth of Kiel Channel
Hi Vlad

The frozen flags have been an ongoing problem.
I do think that both Rongel and Uekel have now, very nearly fixed it.

I have noticed that if I adjust my mod list and uninstall and reinstall OHII - I sometimes get frozen flags. This then fixes itself after returning to port or restaring the game.

Did you notice with the black ship - if it filled in when you moved the camera closer?

Quote:
2. In the middle of the Kiel-channel I've met Polish freighter (8th September 1939, that mins the 'enemy' ship), successfully passing threw it from Kiel.
Ah yes - when Zedi and I modded the convoy/traffic layers - most of the stock paths were left in place. I think this is one of those.
I will have a look and see how big a job it is to stop that.

Its always good for a bit of gun practise

Quote:
3. Near british coast I recieved the information from Bdu about the convoy steaming in 74 km from me. I put the supermark on the reported cordinates of convoy, saved the game and quit to Win. After loading the game next day in order to deal with that convoy I couldn't find it despite a dozen of attempts for interception done in accordance with Stoianm's tutorial There were no any messages re. that convoy in my box, so it has gone somewhere
when you save a game it does save every unit and its possition

Quote:
4. During the night time I sank by mistake the neutral freighter? and it was accounted to my mission tonnage. That means we can sent to bottom neutrals (which are not reacting by changing course when the U-boot sighted) and to recieve needed 70000 tons in a couple of days
hmm yes - but now you are a pirate