View Single Post
Old 12-21-11, 08:57 AM   #535
Crusher
Nub

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Can I only refit in blue harbours that are part of the german empire or also other blue harbours?

What's the best way to take down planes?

When I fast travel i'm constantly disturbed by planes so I mostly have to continiously press the time compression to get somewhere. Any way to tell my crew to ignore those damn planes?

What does "bearing" mean and how do I read coordinates?

During my time playing I've never had a premature explosion before untill I came across a huuuge merchant convoy with tons of warships (even american ones) so I figured i would change history a bit and sink some american warships but both of my torpedos exploded too soon. So then I tried to send a torpedo at a merchant and the same thing happend. It was rough weather but I never had that happen before. Is the game saying "no"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevally. View Post
Im sure you mean hydro here as you will not get radar until later.
For hydro - have you patched your exe to make it work better

Didn't patch my exe but hydro seems to work fine. In the radioroom there is a radar sort of thing I think, it gives static and you can chage it between "sweep" or "focus".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevally. View Post
You can use waypoints on the map to set where you want to go.
Then you can click return to course if you change your heading manually for any reason. (you must be patched to v1.2 for this to work - look top right of screen when in the main menu to see your version)
I don't see any "return to course" button D:

Last edited by Crusher; 12-21-11 at 07:22 PM.
Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote