View Single Post
Old 12-17-11, 09:15 AM   #3494
jeff lackey
A-ganger

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducimus View Post
It is my hope to have version 2.5 uploaded before xmas.
Ducimas, as a late-comer here (I just bought SH4 recently with the U-Boat expansion, on Steam, and immediately installed your mod, never played the game vanilla) I want to say thank you. Been playing sub sims since Gato on the Apple ][, was a writer for Computer Gaming World, Computer Games Mag, Gamespot, etc. and have covered every computer sub sim (as well as flight sims) made for about 20 years, and I just wanted to tell you your work makes this sim an amazing experience. I just started reading through the 175 pages or so of this sub-forum and I saw one a while back where you said you were done with the mod, and I was sad to read that but understood, so I was elated to see you actively working on it again!

So - as many have said but it cannot be said too much - thank you for your efforts and the results.

One question, and sorry if this has been answered in a part of this forum I haven't gotten to yet, what is the opinion of people here on adding the Run Silent Run Deep campaign mod to this one? Does it work well/without conflict with the latest TMO (2.2 - I assume that is latest?) And does it add enough to make it worth the addition?

Thanks
jeff lackey is offline   Reply With Quote