Akula4745
Convicted Ship Killer

Location: Just out of sight... plotting your course and speed
Downloads: 371
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Steel View Post
Ahoy Akula,

Just curious - You say '... when I removed the MineField Map for IO_StrategicMap_for_CSPMagui mod the mission selection issue was resolved.' Were you running the 'CSPMagui' at the time you experienced this? Just asking because I see in your list that you're now running the UI-boat mod.
At one time I was using the CSPMagui mod - I think I left the minefield map mod in by accident. Removing it allowed me to select a mission in the bunker, where previously no mission was selectable - they were there... you just could not select it.

Quote:
I don't know if I'm wiser than you but I have some suggestions for the load order, one alternative mod plus a few questions for Trevally.
Trevally please see my questions below marked with *

* When you're running the 'OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.5' mod the 'OPEN HORIZONS II_New_Ships v1.5' is included. I think you shouldn't run the Cerberus62 mods as well. Might these ones cause conflicts? Trevally, can you confirm this?

* OH II Campaign Radio Messages v4 -
Do you know if this one conflicts with the 'Radio_Messages_1_2_0_UI_Boat_v4_14'?
I would love to know these answers myself. Am I causing conflicts with these mods?

Quote:
* Enhanced FunelSmoke1.2_by HanSolo78 - This feature is included in 'Open Horizons'

Real Environment - Revision_3 - I suggest you replace this one with the Dynamic Environment SH5

SubFlags__0_0_8_byTheDarkWraith <<< add this one
I am curious what the sub flags mod will do for me... other than add a flag? Will this mod affect the bouncing depth issue?

Quote:
Please note - as you can see I've rearranged all sound mods because I've seen somewhere here in this thread that it's recommended not to enable any sound mods after the 'Open Horizons II'
* Except for the 'OH II Campaign Radio Messages v4' ?
Trevally can you please confirm my questions?
Thanks so much for the insight and knowledge, Silent Steel! I owe ya sir!

Also a big shout out to
The Beast! I removed the \data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat* SIM files from the Real Environment Revision 3 as The Beast had suggested... and my buoyancy has returned! From initial testing (late last night) the bouncing depth issue "appears" to be resolved. Many thanks, Beast!!

As always I continue to be impressed with the helpfulness and willing attitude in this forum. I can honestly NOT remember a game forum which had this strong a helpful atmosphere and crew! My thanks and kudos to all!

"If you sit by the river long enough... the body of your enemy will float by -- SunTzu"
Akula4745 is offline   Reply With Quote