View Single Post
Old 12-08-11, 12:32 PM   #148
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by frau kaleun View Post
Pretty sure he means the GWX skin pack, reading back it looks like it was on your (meaning Jim's) old Filefront page at one point but I don't see it at the new one.

I know I've downloaded it since I came here, and probably within the last year or less - this would be the single file download that Danlisa did, that's referenced at the end of the first post upthread - since I know I was fiddling with it around the same time I got the MFM and the skin packs for that. Beats me where I downloaded it from since it probably wasn't the old links at the top of this thread, maybe it was before FF borked up your old account there. I remember there was another more recent thread that mentioned it though because that's where I heard about it.

I can't find it in Maik's archive either.
If it's the one by ichneumon (not sure I've spelled that correctly) I'm not 100% certain it was ever released publicly.

I remember sending Jeff a link because at one stage I was the only Grey Wolf that had keept it...IIRC it's about 164MB compressed and over a GB unzipped.

I'll check my archives...I know I have it somewhere.

Give me an hour tops...off to pick the battlewagon up.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote