View Single Post
Old 12-08-11, 06:29 AM   #3484
Mescator
Soundman

Downloads: 49
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrecker013 View Post
Triple Update: I did a fresh uninstallation of the mod and reinstallation. Museum still crashes and I still get the error when I enter campaigns, but the sub's texture was fine. However, this may very well have been because I picked a Narwhal-class submarine instead of a Gar-class.
As far as the museum crash goes, my understanding is a lot of mods simply add so many ships that the museum loading them all at once causes the game to crash. It's a unavoidable side effect of having so many ships in the game.

I'm not sure why your getting a error entering campaigns on a fresh install though Can you post a complete mod list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tozzifan View Post
Hi,
I've started SH4+UBM+TMO2.2 for the first time and made the first reading pass on SH4 manual and TMO2.0 and 2.1 as well

as I like playing at sim level yet taking screenshots of the gameplay, may I restore the external view option yet maintaining the realistic settings?

thanks
Once your in your office in campaign (Not on patrol), click the radio on the left hand side of the office on top of the filing cabinet. Make sure the external camera is enabled there. If it is, F12 should take you to it.
Mescator is offline   Reply With Quote