View Single Post
Old 11-22-11, 04:49 PM   #6219
oneofsharp
Nub

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
Default Troubles for a new guy

Sorry guys this may be the wrong place to post but I've been nosing around for a couple of hours and can't find a more appropriate place.. Just got my SH3 10 days ago... installed a no disk fix, and upped my renoun. So I see all the neat posts here and elsewere about GWX 3 and I go for it. Well I can't load any of my old saved patrols.... I assume that, that is to be expected, if not lemi know... I get as far as a note telling me my base has changed, but can't clear that message. Ok started a new carrier. Went out and on 2nd patrol in old little sub, sunk something with a green flag. Thought it was neutral. Was not any axis ship that I knew... By the way if you don't use free sight or whatever it is called, how can you tell the nationality of some ship 5 km away? I can look up the type but the will not tell me the flag it is flying.. I have to fly out and check it. How do you guys do it? Now back to my main concern. As I returned to Kiel, I was attacked by a lone German boat. Just surface fire capable. I figured it was a glitch or he didn't know who I was. So I just submerged. But as I entered Kiel everything including a non-maned u boat, opened fire on me. I dropped just under the water and cruised into the dock. But I can't end mission,,, it is grayed out, probably because I'm under attack, right?.. Soooo why am I under attack... Have I been identified as a rogue captain or what... thanks...
oneofsharp is offline   Reply With Quote