the Sea

SUBSIM
Welcome
Committee

Downloads: 98
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkolo View Post
Well I do believe that for sure, that's the main reason for me joining to be honest.

Joining a forum with people that just irritate me or get on my nerves, or me getting on their nerves, is just pointless in my eyes.
And I know that not everyone is going to get along, but this community is in my eyes one of the more mature (if not the most)

Maybe that's due to the fact that it's a community centered around simulations, which attracts (generally) a more patient , mature fan base.

I have friends who play games like modern warfare and when I see them post or something on a forum, it's 90% bashing, name calling and making fun of each other.

Everyone has been really friendly over here, so far

Don't know why I'm telling you all this, people always say I talk too much

I think you're spot on. The only thing I would add is that because of the type of simulations there seems to be a brotherhood (or in your case sisterhood ) of the sea at play.

Most of the folks here have a deep abiding passion for these games which helps explain why they stick with them year after year. This being the case, we are generally grateful to interact with others who share and exhibit the same passion.

SH3 is a prime example. While many now regard it as an 'old' title, the community here continues to thrive as many of us have embraced it as a 'timeless classic.' It makes us somewhat unique from most other gamers, (some might say quirky ), but if so, it's a good quirk to have so I'm okay with it.

Fish In The Water is offline   Reply With Quote