Old 11-07-11, 08:29 AM   #2654
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by h.sie View Post
@Rubini:

I ADDED my code to the existing code without deleting anything. Thus, it does not change the behaviour of aircraft in game. you still risk of being detected and can order some help from german aircraft.

but I didn't test that. any experiences from others?

h.sie
OK! Good to know that to make wolfpack you achieve to mantain also the stock behaviour on the contact messages issue. I will look better (more playing time in carrer mode) to have a real felling on this issue and will post more feedback later. SH3 have a lot of things almost randomized. I'm not using SH3Cmdr just for info.

Anyhow:
- if I send a contact report (single ship or convoy) without that directions (heading&speed) the game will also process it like the stock game or this will make bdu confuse because the new code that is waiting for that directions info?

- with wolf pack installed can I only send a message per hour now even if I can't have a intention to use wolfpack but call for aerial help for example? (near land, near german air bases)

Excuse me for the insistent questions but the idea is to know better and well how the wolfpack code works to make better observations on the mod behaviour and then, also, better feedbacks!