View Single Post
Old 11-02-11, 01:53 PM   #2526
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Ops...i needed to exit the game just to say the below. Sorry for the bit OT on what you are needing at the moment, h.sie. No need to reply, we all knows that you have working so much on this project. But i canīt close my mouth, the advances that you achieve are incredible.

- With wolpack mod h.sie opened the pandora box again. See:

1. You managed to put an Ai unit into the game and in a specific location that is guided by the RND (itīs not scripted), which works correctly and can be saved.

2. you managed to put inteligence on BDU radio messages. This is one of the more important achievements until now. BDU now can reply you in a absolutelly coordenated, inteligent and controlable way!!

These two facts opens a new horizon for new "gameplay" enhancement mods. Some days ago i just suggested some ones like resupply on demand, confirmation prior to be allowed to ressuply, emergence repairs on mid somewhere, new coordenates to patrol after complete your mission, etc.

So, I just can hope that you take a rest and come here again with batteries full to work another day and so on! I will be honored to help you making some hard work if needed.

Salute, SH3 fellows!