View Single Post
Old 10-30-11, 04:52 PM   #143
0rpheus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 87
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
I was just trying to add a 10.5cm Deck Gun as upgrade option and realized something.

You do know that the last update I released was enforcing date requirements on equipment upgrades?

So many upgrades are not available until later dates.

There is a image in the documentation folder of the MOD that has rough outline of availabilty dates.

Regards!
TheBeast
Hey TB, yeah I know - I spent several hours testing with various dates etc, and many more waiting for the right dates to come around over the course of four or five consecutive campaigns (Coastal Waters right through to Op Drumbeat) with the same captain.

I found if I started a new campaign, the upgrades for that campaign would appear on the appropriate dates. If I moved to another campaign after completing that one, all upgrade dates fail from the point you begin the next campaign. I got to Op Drumbeat and still didn't have access to the BOLD1 - starting a fresh Op Drumbeat made it show up (and all other appropriate upgrades) as it should have done. The only thing I saw working throughout the campaigns were the torpedo upgrades, as they seemed to progress normally throughout the consecutive campaigns.

There was some speculation that OHII's altered campaign dates were causing it, but nothing was ever confirmed.
0rpheus is offline   Reply With Quote