View Single Post
Old 10-23-11, 07:20 PM   #2414
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3228
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by h.sie View Post
@fitzcarraldo: Everytime you start that specific single mission, chance is 80% that wolfs are available, and 20% that they are not available. Thus, the chance that no wolfs are available in 3 consecutive single-missions is

0,2 * 0,2 * 0,2 = 0,008 = 0,8% -> Very unlikely.

Thus, it's very likely that something went wrong.

After activating your individual Supplement Mod, please go into your sh3-installation, folder /data/Campaign/Campaigns, open Campaign_SCR.mis and look whether the 12 AI-Subs really have found their way into your sh3-installation.

If you don't succeed, we'll surely find someone to help you. If not, I'll help.

Please, remove the long file listings from the thread and send them via PM, since they are not of interest for the other people.
H.sie, thanks for the support. My Campaign scr file include the 12 AI boats, no problem in it.

I use MEP v3 with the sensors.dat for 20 Km. Problems with it?

I played another two missions (five in total), and ever I had messages of "do it yourself".

Now, Iīm changing the order of the mods, Iīll put MaGUI after Thomsenīs sounds, and add the append to en_menu.txt of Thomsenīs sound mod.

Also I use the Wilhelmshaven Merge Campaign for GWX mod (v6), in her campaign_SCR I put the 12 AI boats.

Iīll test the installation and will return with my feedback.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo

P.D.: List removed.

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote