View Single Post
Old 09-11-11, 11:37 AM   #84
Wolfstriked
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 230
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvart View Post
Education and mind (intellect) are two different things, but they are mutually reinforcing...
Education polishes natural mind (intelligence), bringing it to "the state of the diamond".
And with a university degree there are narrow-minded people... as our former rulers.
Exactly,there are so many components of intelligence.Memory retention is one and alot of people have this in high amounts but its not what I consider intelliegence.For me intelligence is when someone makes something new or devises ways to further a product we already have that many said was at its max capacity.Take for example this company that I read about where they say they made a new battery that can be used for electric cars,recharges in 5 minutes in stead of 5 hours and provides more power to boot.The team needs money to fund it though and it seems that no one is jumping in which suprises me since this idea will allow electric cars to be common place since the battery will be also cheap to buy and not the 37thousand it costs now for a battery that you need to replace peridocially.

http://www.prietobattery.com/

And what I meant about the working with educated people making you forget how dumb humans can be is that you will most likely never have a coworker tell you that you can eat all the chicken you want and never gain weight.......as long as its fried chicken of course....
Wolfstriked is offline   Reply With Quote