urfisch
Sea Lord

Downloads: 42
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwasjer View Post
@TDW

lol, lol, and... lol

I mean, so shall I grab back some of the PM's where you asked me about SH5 scripting, C# / Visual Studio? Even you needed (beginners)help from the guru named skwasjer. It's hard to admit, I know...

Nobody's perfect. Some like to learn coding, others don't. You seem to like it, and that's good. I hope you will keep improving, there's still much to learn.

In the end everybody wants to use specific designed tools for specific tasks if that makes it easier for them. Remember the guy that invented the wheel? I'm pretty sure you used Visual Studio for C# work, instead of notepad.exe right?

So please stop telling everyone to do it the hard way. It's annoying.

absolutely right...but

its not only about "like" to learn coding...its also about the time to be able to learn and the soft skills. i surely would like to learn coding, as i did in actionscript, php and html AND updating the templates of silent editor for sh5.

but we all know, time is rare. we all often havent got enough of it, to do all the things we want to do. so i simply have no time to dig in this coding stuff as deep, as i had to beeing able to use the skills for sh-modding. beside this, i have my problems in understanding the logic of coding structures and reverse engineering. i am more the visually skilled type of human, not the math-type who works investigational.

urfisch is offline   Reply With Quote