View Single Post
Old 08-08-11, 11:06 AM   #12
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pditty8811 View Post
You posting your PM just confirms you admitted your lack of knowledge of SH3 and modding. There for all to read.

Suck it up buddy, admit it. It's ok.

You seem to have self-esteem issues, your not comfortable with your lack of SH3 knowledge?

Admitting you don't have much knowledge of SH3 or modding is fine. But denying it when the evidence suggest otherwise is just plain immature and childish.

-pditty8811
On the contrary, you claimed I said I didn't know squat about modding, which I did not.

Breaking it down point by point, what I actually said was that:

1) my knowledge of modding the game was limited and I did not have much time at the moment to devote to it

2) you were therefore better off posting questions and concerns to the forums at large, where you would have access to far more knowledge and assistance on a wider variety of subjects than you can get from PMing me instead

3) if I don't answer a question posted on the forums in the forums themselves, it's because I don't know the answer and therefore PMing me about it is a waste of time

While all of the above is true, it's also true that my response was designed primarily to discourage ongoing PMs from you about modding or anything else, really, in the friendliest and most polite way possible.

"Friendly" and "polite" are words you might want to look up one of these days.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote