View Single Post
Old 07-30-11, 02:26 PM   #89
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strece View Post
Thanks that helped me. I have changed the ammu amount of the Deck_Gun_16Inch.sim in the mod folders, that worked in the game, but only for the big Gun which I can controll. But I cant find the file for the smaller guns on the side of the Iowa which I cant controll myself. In which sim file I can found this? greetings, Strece
As stated earlier it depends which version you have. If they are not in the Library folder, then they will be listed in the submarine folder "USA_Iowa.eqp". Then go to the library and find the ShipParts and gunsradars.dat. (and .sim) for the gun that is used. There are three files guns_radars, guns_radars_02, and guns_radars_03, it will be in one of those. You may have to add the file you want to the mod by creating a "ShipParts" folders to the library and the file you want.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote